Job Performer (BB-E95A1)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Job Performer
- Collect and Review permits from IssuingAuthority (ADNOC Group of Companies) for the progress of work.Apply for PTW and follow up with AA/IA/JO (ADNOC) & permitcoordinator for permit status & permit closeout.
- Conduct TBT prior to start work.
- Work shall be carryout on the base of approved drawing& method statement.
- Closely coordinatewith client for material issue.
- Preparation ofquality documents and submits to site admin on dailybase.
- Participate in TRA meeting and kick-offmeetings as required.
- Full time presence atthe worksite during the whole duration of work.
- Adheres to and ensure that safety measures are followedbased on Method of Assessment and TRA throughout the duration ofthe job
- Implements the work activities basedon the Method of Statement and Task Risk Assessment.
- Ensures that the tools & tackles and equipment isused in the proper manner and work is conducted in the exactlocations.
- Ensure the welfare facilities ofthe workers.
- Tools & Tackles,Equipment Thirty Party Documents to be maintained.
- Instantly suspends work in case of emergency.
- Guarantees that the work site is left in clean and safecondition on completion of work.
- Team work
- Relationship managementwith clients, subordinates and management
- Effective communication
- Emailmanagement - Timely responses to email
- DevelopSMART KPIs for Operations department and it'sstaff
- Perform periodical assessments for thestaff of Operations department
- Must be ADNOC approved plus NEBOSHH&IOSH.
- Minimum 5 year experience inOil & Gas / Construction field
- Must beGraduates/Diploma holders in Electrical & Instrumentation /Civil field
Salary: AED3,500.00 toAED4,000.00 /month
Experience: ADNOC APPROVED: 1year (Required)
calendar_today2 hours ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Alliance Energy Services