Chief Financial Officer (BB-F7E91)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Chief Financial Officer
- Develop Corporate financial policies, procedures& workflow, Internal Control, Cost Control &Treasury planning.
- Keep the CEO and Chairmanabreast of all investment related developments, seek guidance whereappropriate
- Partner with CIO & Head ofRE in providing financial support/guidance in determining strategicbusiness direction
- Assist the CEO/CIO in anyrequired investment related or other firm matters as necessary orrequested
- Drive and lead the upgrade of theERP systems to match the size and ambition of thebusiness
- Drive strong business performance,developing financial & operational strategies, strategicand financial analysis, valuation, consolidation, Forecasting& budgeting, compliance and Audit, project management& infrastructure solutions.
- Review ofcurrent financial structure, and financial strategies to acquirefacilities.
- Financial management of foreignoperations to include developing financial and budget policies andprocedures.
- Ability to analyse/review deals,acquisitions and investment proposals and advise/recommendchanges
- Representing the company to financialpartners, including financial institutions, investors, foundationexecutives, auditors, public officials etc.
- 15 years plus experience (experience in FamilyOffice or FS background) related is preferred)
- Proven track record of progressive responsible managementpositions including at least 5 years in an equivalent leadershipposition.
- Understands functions andresponsibilities of the board of directors, ideally across multiplejurisdictions.
calendar_today4 days ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Flow Financial & Technology