Part-Time Business Development Executive (BB-CECA7)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Part-Time Business DevelopmentExecutive
- Researching, sourcing and making initial contact withpotential clients to accurately qualify the prospect and establishneeds
- The jobholder will be contactingpotential customer on the phone
- In charge ofdeveloping and maintaining sales territory plan and ensure theachievement of company sales targets and profitability
- The jobholder will be required to build rapport withthese customers so they can sell to them
- Incharge of formulating sales goals
- Plan andmanage new marketing initiatives for conferences.
- Tasked with building working relationships with existingclients.
Job Qualifications andExperience
- The ideal candidateshould preferably hold a Degree
- At least threeyears in business development
- Experience inbuilding professional working relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communicationskills
- Ability to work independently and underpressure
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of otheradditional foreign languages will be an advantage.
- Computer literacy i.e. knowledge on Software products andtechnologies will be added as advantage
calendar_today10 hours ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Oakland Investments