Document Controller (BB-40FDA)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Verify documents in accordance with the document controlprocedures.
- Preparing Letters, transmittals,recording reference number to correspondence according to thecompany technical document identification standard.
- Provide a complete filing system soft and hard andmaintain it in an updated state at all times.
- Review and edit all control documents to ensureconformity with agreed standards, including format, style andconsistency of information.
- To arrange andmaintain in good order all Commercial's files in thearchive room.
- To make sure tender documentscan be submitted on time and comply with customerrequirement.
- Bachelor degree holderwith experience as a Document Controller.
- Superior attention to detail and time managementskills.
- Must be able to effectivelycommunicate at all levels.
- Ability to workautonomously and as part of a team.
calendar_today7 hours ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates
work Pranav Associate Group