Construction Engineer - Instrument & Control (BB-878D0)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Construction Engineer - Instrument& Control
- To overviewthe EPC contractor as Construction Engineer Instrument on projectmanagement consultant team for EPC and associated projectactivities
- Review all EPC documents andengineering deliverables prepared by EPC Engineer/Licensor and takenecessary actions as required.
- Reviewcompliance with EPC Engineers/Licensors requirements during designreview, safety reviews etc.
- Respond totechnical queries as deemed necessary.
- Reviewrequest for Design Deviations and recommend its acceptance ornot.
- Participate in Hazop and safety reviewmeetings.
- Degree inInstrumentation Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in Engineeringprocurement construction (EPC) within the Oil and Gasindustry
- Previous Project ManagementConsultant and Middle East experience is highlyadvantageous
- Fluency in English, both writtenand oral.
- Being able to assess situations inthe context of the full business ecosystem
- Continuously looking for innovations and improvements tomanage workload and accomplish deliverables across individuals,teams and projects
- Using leadership skills tobuild and nurture relationships and creating effective workingenvironments
- Able to manage multiple teamswith diverse backgrounds on geographically and culturally diverseteams
calendar_today6 days ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Mott MacDonald