Accounts Assistant (BB-87DFC)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Description :
Urgentlylooking for an experienced Accounts Assistant in UAE.
• Providing support to theAccounting Department.
• Performing basicoffice tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones,processing the mail, etc.
• Handlingcommunications with clients and vendors via phone, email, andin-person.
• Processing transactions, issuingchecks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
•Preparing financial reports.
• Assisting withaudits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
• B.Com Holder.
• Minimum One year experience in same field.
• Advanced written and oral communication skills.
• Proficiency with computers and bookkeepingsoftware, strong typing skills.
calendar_today3 hours ago
location_onRas Al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
work TRYP by Wyndham