Legal Affairs (BB-2582B)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
• Give accurate andtimely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics
• Collaboratewith management to devise efficient defense strategies
• Specify internalgovernance policies and regularly monitor compliance
• Research andevaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions andoperations
• Apply effectiverisk management techniques and offer proactive advise on possiblelegal issues
• Communicate andnegotiate with external parties, creating relations of trust
• Draft andsolidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensurethe company’s full legal rights
• Deal with complexmatters with multiple stakeholders and forces
• Provideclarification on legal language or specifications to everyone inthe organization
• Conduct your workwith integrity and responsibility
• Maintain currentknowledge of alterations inlegislation. Qualifications and requirements:
• Candidates fromcorporate background preferred.
• Experience ofworking on drafting and reviewing of lease, Joint Venture,Franchise, Mergers and Acquisition agreement and otherdocuments.
• Candidate shouldhave UAE Driving License
• UAE workexperience a must.
calendar_today6 hours ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates
work Talent Urban