Assurance Digital Trust - Senior Associate Developer (BB-BF95E)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Assurance Digital Trust - SeniorAssociate Developer
- Translate storyboards and user stories into functionalapplications.
- Develop web applications bywriting well designed, testable, efficient code adhering to thebest software development practices and standards.
- Build future proof reusable code andlibraries.
- Integrate data from backend webservices and databases to web applications with full considerationof PwC's R&Q rules.
- Stayplugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply theminto operations and activities.
- Proficient knowledge in developingwith ASP.net C# andits ecosystems
- Familiarity with .Net Framework4 and above.
- Familiarity in both Webforms andMVC frameworks in .net.
- Strong understandingof object oriented programming.
- Understandingof data formats such as XML and JSON.
- Knowledgeablein MS-SQL programmingand Database administration is a plus.
- Basicknowledge in RDBMS is a plus.
- Knowledge infront-end development is a plus.
- Proficientknowledge in HTML/HTML5, CSS3.
- Knowledge in AI and ML and BigData is a big plus.
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work PwC ME