Senior Manager Employee Engagement (BB-2A0AF)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Senior Manager EmployeeEngagement
- Identifyand ideate opportunities for employee engagement initiativesincluding surveys,events, services, etc.
- Leademployee engagement surveys from design through toevaluation.
- Drive implementation of actionsfrom employee engagement surveys in collaboration with other HR andbusiness functions.
- Monitor and report onprogress from employee engagement initiatives to seniorleadership.
- Monitor the utilization of theemployee engagement budget in line with the delegation of authorityand limits defined.
- Develop and maintainrelationships with third party providers including surveyproviders, technology providers etc.
- Experience in developing, implementing and monitoring HRstrategies and concepts.
- Experience in leadingtransformation projects in complex multinational/ holding companyorganization settings.
- Experience inperforming as a center of excellence providing direction tooperating companies of entities.
- Clear andconfident communicator with the ability to secure buy-in at alllevels across a wide-range of stakeholders both internally andexternally.
- BA/BSc in Business Administration, Human Resource Management or in aclosely related
- field such as economics,business, administration or industrial relations
- Masters in Human Resources Management or BusinessAdministration is highly recommended Certification in various HRdisciplines is preferable (e.g. CIPD, PHR, SPHR, GPHR,etc.)
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience inrelevant HR areas, minimum of 2 years of functional leadershipresponsibilities
- Experience in UAE or MiddleEast desirable
- MS Office
- Knowledge of key HR metrics with the ability to track forprogress
- Knowledge of key third partyengagement providers in the region
- Project andchange management experience will be an advantage
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work EDGE Group