Property Executive (BB-42E1A)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Property Executive
- To take fullownership on creating leads for our Co-Working Space which is basedin the known innovation hub in UAE with a unique ecosystem forfunding ground-breaking early stage start-ups
- She will be in charge of handling all the incoming leadsto fill up the spaces in a given time frame.
- She will also ensure that we send out the rightcommunication to prospective customers and are consistent with ourbrand positioning.
- Conduct Sales Calls
- Customer visits
- Organize, direct andmanage the daily sales and leasing activities to achieve agreedrevenue targets.
- Portray a positive image ofKL
- Record and update details of prospectiveand existing tenants into computer database
- Complete lease applications and assist with verificationof application information
- Develop andimplement leasing and sales procedures
- Establish and maintain effective relationships withcustomer.
- Female with pleasingpersonality
- Arabic & EnglishFluent
- Great communication skills
- knowledge of business development
- 2+work experience as a Leasing Agent or similar position.
- Proficient knowledge of real estate industry, propertymanagement principles and relevant legislation.
- Valid driver's license and own reliabletransport.
- Outstanding communication skills,both verbal and written.
- Excellent negotiationand problem-solving skills.
- Strong peopleskills.
- Available to work extendedhours.
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates