Head of HR (UAE National) (BB-E72B1)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
•Formulating strategies that lead to quality and depth in the talentemployed in the business. This is inclusive of leadership, employeedevelopment, and the securing of future business growth with afocus on talent, and business culture or company culture.
• In this capacity, the Head of HR ensures theestablishment of sound strategies across the HR department, makingsure that all strategies correspond with the overall businessobjectives.
• Developing comprehensivestrategic recruiting and retention plans that meet thebusiness’s human capital needs
• Developing and implementing comprehensivecompensation and benefit strategies that are cost effective for thebusiness
• Act as the strategicbusiness advisor to the business executives and departmental headsregarding key business and management issues
• Head of HR furtherplays an analytical role where he monitors, analyses, andidentifies strategic needs, gaps, and risks. In his analyticalrole, the Head of HR further leverages management tools thatidentify, align, and build on the business’s humancapital capabilities in order to achieve overall business resultsand reach desired targets. He leads the HR department in theanalysis and evaluation of employee performance, identification ofgaps, and creation of strategies from those analyses to cultivatetalent and improve performance at all levels of thebusiness.
• Forwards the findings ofhis analyses to other business executives for use in resolvingissues and driving the business’s agenda.
• This role isalso highly collaborative, and the Head of HR will find himself incollaboration with fellow executives to better to understand,analyse, and support the needs for the business, leading to thesubsequent establishment of suitable strategies. This positionworks closely with the union organization to implement unionrepresentation management tools and programs and, hence, fairlabour practices across the business.
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onRas Al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
work Mark Williams Recruitment