Specialist, Internal Medicine (BB-B040C)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Consulting with patients to understand theirsymptoms and health concerns.
- Diagnosing andtreating acute illness, such as bacterial and viral infections, aswell as chronic diseases and conditions, such as hypertension,heart disease, or diabetes.
- Prescribing oradministering medication, therapy, and other specialized medicalcare to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Explaining procedures and discussing test results orprescribed treatments with patients.
- Monitoring patients' conditions and progress, andre-evaluating treatments, as necessary.
- Providing health and wellness advice to patients,including diet, physical activity, hygiene, and diseaseprevention.
- Immunizing patients againstpreventable diseases.
- Maintaining detailednotes of appointments with patients, including comments, testsand/or treatments prescribed, and test results.
- Referring patients to other medical specialists, whennecessary.
- Providing support and advice topatients receiving long-term care.
- Preparingofficial health documents or records, when necessary.
- Conducting research into the testing and development ofnew medications, methods of treatment, or procedures to prevent orcontrol illness, disease, or injury.
calendar_today2 hours ago
location_onUnited Arab Emirates
work Al Sharq Healthcare