Finance Manager - Prime and Marketing (BB-E8E75)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Responsibilities include but not limitedto;
- Building and managing models toreport and forecast customers, Prime membership and customerengagement
- Analyze profitability of Primebenefits & Marketing initiatives
- Becomfortable with large volumes of complex data and presentingfindings to senior management
- Ability tooperate in fast paced environment
- BA/BSin Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or a highly analyticalfield (e.g., Engineering, Math, and Computer Science) or equivalentand a minimum 7 years of finance experience, or master’sdegree and 5 years of experience, or an equivalent combination ofeducation and experience.
- Knowledge of SQL
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial modelsfor business forecasting, variance analysis, and problemsolving.
- Ability to demonstrate strongcommunication & leadership skills
calendar_today6 hours ago
location_onRas Al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
work Amazon Inc.