IP DRG / Day Case Coder (BB-DBB40)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: IP DRG / Day CaseCoder
- Must have UAE (HAAD) Inpatient experience with 2 years ofUAE IP experience.
- Must have total 5 years ofcoding experience.
- AHIMA-CCS Certification ismandatory.
- Preferred experience in Clinicaldocumentation improvement experience
- Goodcommunication skills to convince the physician on documentationimprovement
- Strong knowledge inPre-authorization coding skills
- Independentdecision maker to finalize the claim for submission.
- Knowledge on claim denial management.
- Must be flexible to work in shifts.
- Inpatient Coding: 2 years (Preferred)
- Healthcare Facility: 2 years (Preferred)
- Education: Bachelor's (Preferred)
- License: AHIMA - CCS (Preferred)
- Language: Proficiency in English (Written &Spoken) (Preferred)
calendar_today10 hours ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Middle East Health Information Management Services,LLC