Senior Internal Auditor (BB-BA76C)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Toexecute the agreed rolling audit plan in accordance with the AuditMethodology and International Internal Audit Standards.
- To conduct examination and analysis of data andinformation,
- To participate in audit meetingsto discuss audit findings and refer to higher levels of supervisionif needed, for advice and support.
- To assistin the preparation of written reports for the management and ARCthat clearly and accurately explain the audit findings, their causeand impact on the defined objectives.
- To agreeon action plans with management to bring about the necessaryimprovements in the processes.
- To assist inthe provision of ad-hoc advice on risk and control issues to seniorBU management(includes special investigations)
- To work with audit team members to enhance the businessand the quality of audits, while contributing to the development ofaudit team members.
Education, Experience andSkills
- A Universitygraduate (Accounting/Finance/Business) and CIA / ACA/ CPA or CISAqualification is essential
- Minimim experienceof 3 years post qualification
- Big 4 experiencepreferred
- Strong background and exposure tomanufacturing, real estate, retail, food industries, commoditytrading and construction.
- GCC expoerience ismanadtory
- Fluency in English – bothwritten and spoken is mandatory
- Team playerwith high emotinal intelligence
- Ability tomanage conflicts
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates
work Pearl City Construction