QUALITY MANAGER (BB-ACD75)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
• Candidate with experience in ISOcertified glass processing industry will be preferred.
• Candidate should have experience in quality inspectionShould be familiar with all international quality standards.
• Candidate should be capable of Training &Implementing Quality Systems and reduce rejections.
• Should be conversant with writing reports.
• Should possess good communication skills.
• Takes the right and fast decision of not packaging anydefected products.
• Troubleshoot and resolveproblems relating to quality control aspects in coordination withthe Plant Head.
• Directly works with thePlant Head in developing QA / QC standards and procedures for thecompany in order to assure production / fabrication quality.
• The QA / QC Manager is also responsible increating QA / QC Plan, Manage QA / QC Team and will be responsiblein implementing and executing of the plan.
•Will also monitor the quality, documentation of the process inaccordance with contract specifications, documents deviations fromthe contracts and provide plans to rectify contractdeviations.
• Works directly with Plant Head and Director as a liaisonto the Project Management to ensure that quality is achievedeffectively.
• Works with consultants and / orcustomers (where applicable) to reassure that proper (or specified)QA/QC procedures are being observed and utilized in an effectivemanner.
• Monitors production quality to ensure that it is inaccordance with project and/or JO specifications (ifapplicable).
• Will act as the Consultantand/or will be the alter ego of the operations.
• Approves or rejects raw material’s quality forproduction use.
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates
work External Job Pull