Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Bartenders will be responsible to prepare andserve drinks to customers. able to mix and match ingredients inorder to create classic and innovative drinks in accordance withcustomers' needs and expectations.
Thepurpose of this position is to interact with the hotel guests andensure they have a great experience at the BAR or lounge.
Bartenders should maintain positive guest interactionswhile accurately mixing and serving beverages to guests and serversin a friendly and efficient manner.
EXPERIENCE: Previousbartending experience required experience in handling Point of sale(POS) terminals and Stock & Inventory managementsoftware.
- Providerecommendations and suggestions to guest for choosing Drinks andSnacks.
- Serve customers in afriendly and helpful manner.
- Keep the barcounter and work area neat and clean at all times.
- Provide guidance to guests on resort activities, diningoptions and general resort and information.
- Determine when a customer has had too much alcohol and ifrequired refusing any further serving on a politeway.
- Demonstrate a thoroughknowledge of food and beverage products, menus andPromotions
- Handle and move objects,such as glasses and bottles, using hands andarms.
- Clean up after guest and cleanwork area.
- Clear ashtrays as andwhen required.
- Wash glassware andutensils after each use.
- Maintain aclean working area by sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning ofglass doors and windows, etc. if required.
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onUnited Arab Emirates
work AL ABDOULI GROUP