Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Receptionist
Main Responsibilities but not limited to:
• Provide a complete secretarial and administrativeservice to Manager/Head of Section and or
team membersto streamline and organize work.
• Preparevarious documentation such as reports, presentations, memos ande‐mails as required
by the Manager/Head of Section orteam members to ensure that well written, consistent,
accurate and timely documentation originates from the Manager/Headof Section’s office.
• Processinvoices on behalf of the Manager/Head of Section in liaison withthe procurement and
finance team ensuring compliancewith company procedures.
• Provide completetelephone and correspondence services, routing correspondence andcalls as
necessary and replying where appropriate toensure that all mail and calls are dealt with
• Establish and maintain recordsand filing systems, replenish stationery and arrange for
the efficient operation of office equipment to ensure theManager/Head of Section and or team
members canfunction effectively and efficiently.
•Coordinate with Travel Coordinators to make travel arrangements andHotel booking for
•Support local and international re –location ofstaff.
• Coordinate with courier services inorder to ensure that documents are collected, sent and
delivered in a timely and efficient manner.
•Supporting the utility bill payments of the staff.
• Managing the Drivers and roster.
•Facility Management & Fleet Management (Company owned andhired vehicles).
• Liaising with governmentauthorities
- Location: AbuDhabi
- Experience: 3 – 5years
- Age: 25 - 30 years
- Gender: Female
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Al Amal HR Consultancy