Trade and Transaction Reporting, Risk Management -Associate (BB-5B33E)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Trade and Transaction Reporting,Risk Management - Associate
RoleDescription & Responsibilities
- Support the global TTRO department in the areas ofgeneral operational risk management, internal risk metricreporting, incident management, InfoSec/system entitlement programand perform department/internal reviews testing & audits.Support covers the assisting on the delivery of the main riskagenda, analysis into trends/root cause and enhancement of the riskflow itself.
- In addition, support the globaloperations programs of Business Continuity Management (BCM) andvendor management.
- Support theenhancement of the control and supervision framework.
-Assist on the coordination and further enhancement of the RCSAprogram for the global TTRO department.
- Demonstrate adetailed knowledge and understanding for the risk reporting processwithin silo and Global Operations.
- Support theindependent monitoring and quality assurance of key processes,including select high impact functions.
Qualifications Skillsthat You Bring
- You are able tohandle multiple work streams and prioritize effectively.
- You actively look for new opportunities for selfdevelopment and career progression.
- You showdedication to learn from experience and mistakes; actively seek outfeedback and adjust behavior accordingly.
- Youare aware of the long term impact of regulatory environment andmarket changes on the business. You make plans where appropriate toadapt control processes and procedures.
- Youcan identify the right levels of control and measures required,building a strong yet flexible workflow.
- Youactively ensure existence of mitigating controls and take personalresponsibility for enhancing processes.
- Youcombine clear and appropriate escalation with suggestions onappropriate risk reduction strategies.
- Youconsistently exceed expectations and respond actively andpositively to changing circumstances. Interested in flexibleworking opportunities empowers employees to have greater freedom ofchoice through flexible workingarrangements.
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Morgan Stanley