Project Manager (BB-4FBCF)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Project Manager
- Carry-outconcept definition and engineering studies, comprehensivelyunderstand the scopes of works and preparation of engineeringdocuments and its subsequent development/ implementation as perapproved standards I procedures.
- To carry out the design and drawings ensuring itsoptimization and full compliance with the contract including localregulations / practices.
- To initiate /shopdrawings/ Material submittal, Vendor approvals, RFI’s/ITP’s/ Method Statement etc.,
- Tochecking comprehensive builder’s works/composite drawingswith coordination among all P. Es and any other parties ifrequired, for the best implementation and installation of servicesto avoid any interruption of the works.
- Prepare schedule of work / Bill of Material and float theenquiries for subcontract works/ Materials /Systems as per thecontract specifications and drawings.
- Evaluatesupplier offers and prepare a comparative statement with respect totechnical as well as commercial parameters.
- Effective communication and team building skillsincluding presentation, report writing and management ofmeetings.
- Ensuring that the quality ofmaterial and installation of works by inhouse team/ sub-contractorsare in accordance with the acceptance criteria, specifications,approved materials and methods of installation approved for theproject.
- Efficient planning and optimumutilization of material and manpower.
- Monitoring productivity and compiling relevantinformation on execution progress rates.
- Prepare and project any requirement with respect tomaterials, plant and tools and manpower or any other itemswhatsoever required for timely /safe execution of respectiveservices / activities.
- Ensuring that safetyrules and regulations are communicated to the workforce and arefully enforced.
- Identify training needs of theproject team members reporting him and arrange for suitabletraining for them, in consultation with G.M. for furtherance oftheir professional skills and competence.
- Report all critical issues to G.M to get decisions andnecessary assistance and responsible for departmentmanagement.
- To prepare protocol documents ofOperation Qualification (OQ) and Performance Qualification (PQ) ofHVAC system.
- Overall responsible for Testing,Commissioning & Balancing of HVAC system.
- B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering from an internationallyrecognized University with extensive design, execution& Commissioning experience of HVAC Works relatedto the Building Services Industry.
- A minimumof ten(10) years’ experience in the design,Execution and commissioning of HVAC Works related large sizehigh-rise buildings.
calendar_today11 hours ago
location_onUnited Arab Emirates
work Dolphin Manufacturing LLC