Staff Nurse with MOH License (BB-AF920)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Maintaining accurate, completehealth care records and reports.
- Administeringmedications to patients and monitoring them for side effects andreactions.
- Prescribing assistive medicaldevices and related treatments.
- Recordingpatient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinicaltests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recordingsymptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patientnursing care plans by working with healthcare teammembers.
- Modifying patient health treatmentplans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
calendar_today51 minutes ago
location_onRas Al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
work AYCA Global Services