Creative Designer (BB-C1A54)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Work with the senior managementand communications team to design print and digital collateral(brochures, ebooks, presentations, etc.) for various companyprojects.
- Handling social media accounts ofthe company, including designing posts, collaborating withcopywriters, posting and managing social media channels (postingand engaging across Twitter, Instagram, Facebook andLinkedIn).
- Designing webpages for micro-sitesand existing websites (only design, no coding required).
- Illustrate concepts by designing rough layout of art andsize, type size and style, and related aesthetics.
- Create graphics and design concepts for coffee-tableadvertisements, websites and social media pages, marketingcollateral, event backdrops and design elements.
- Creating effective, contemporary designs for corporatePowerpoint presentations using the content provided.
- Coordination with vendors (print and digital) to ensureartworks are provided in the right specifications and supervisingthe execution to meet the highest standards and on timedelivery.
- Advanced skills in Adobe Photoshop, Indesign andIllustrator
- Prior experience in designingcoffee-table books, websites and social media pages, marketingcollateral, event backdrops and design elements
- A strong portfolio of previous projects andwork
- Ability to adhere to tight deadlineswithout compromising on quality
- Ability towork closely with a team and accept constructivecriticism
Any of thefollowing skills would be an addedadvantage:
- MotionGraphics and Video Editing
- 3D Modeling& Animation
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates