Senior Planning & Market Research Executive (BB-30889)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Senior Planning & MarketResearch Executive
JOB PURPOSE: To supportManager in developing the department strategic plans and inmonitoring the division performance through regular reports.Conduct techno economics, commercial analysis and feasibilitystudies on possible business development, cost volume profitscenarios and enable the department to support the division intaking the necessary commercial decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics,Engineering with preferably a post graduate degree in BusinessManagement.
Minimum Experience & Knowledge& Skills
- 8 years of experience, including at least 6years in oil/gas industry related to marketing/ research activitiesin sales, production management and businessdevelopment.
- Related certifications to Market research &planning would be an advantage but not mandatory
Job SpecificAccountabilities Strategic& Marketing Planning
- Providing expert opinion & support indeveloping short term and long term marketing strategies for thedivision in alignment with the corporate strategy.
- As subject matter expert, advising & developingthe corporate sales budget for the division.
- Conduct studies, economic analysis for forecast ondemand, prices of products in different regions as applicable andsuggest the best pricing option as part of the annual pricing forthe product.
- Analyse the various option forspot sale of the products and advise the best option for revenuemaximisation.
Market Research &Intelligence
- On continuous basis gather business intelligence on thesales, marketing strategies related to all products and evaluatethe effectiveness, performance of the current strategies, programsand suggest any changes to the manager for revenuemaximisation.
- Conduct studies to analyse thecustomer preferences over a period of time to determine thepotential sales of the product and the demand of thecustomers
- Gather data on consumer, competitorpatterns and submit the trends, patterns to the manager for thenecessary decision making.
- Utilise the latestresearch and data gathering methods to get the complex statisticaldata and then analyse and synthesize into simple graphs and chartsfor better understanding and decision making on LNG developmentplans .
- As part of Balance score card for the division prepareregular summaries and analysis of the division’sperformance, including sales volume, prices and netback achievedand cost of supply, showing performance by customer and long-termcontract vs spot and FOB vs DES through corporate monthlyreports
- Support the manager in conductingcomprehensive commercial and feasibility study for businessdevelopment in the global markets
- Conductadhoc studies as required by ADNOC
calendar_today2 hours ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Horizon International Recruitment Services