Project Cost Specialist (BB-96B88)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Reports to: Manager ProjectControls
Summary:A hands-on personnel that isresponsible to control and monitor project total expenditureincluding invoice validation, cost forecasting and reporting,change management, close out administration, and procurementmanagement.
Essential Duties &Responsibilities:
· Project Setup andcreation
· Change ordermaintenance/management related to budgeted and forecast cost andrevenue
· Build and quarterlyupdates/audits of L1-L3 processes and work instructions.
· Develop/Produce operational/financial reportsfor review by project managers.
Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly project financialgeneration
Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly Event billingreporting/management
Weekly Execution sheet
Monthly cost of quality reporting
· Budget and forecastupdates
· Analyze current and pastfinancial data and performance
·Identify financial status by comparing and analyzing actual resultswith plans and forecasts and monitoring variances.
· Data mining, business intelligence reporting,and valuation comparisons by product category
· Guide cost analysis process and compliance byestablishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providingtrends in financial performance and forecasts; explaining processesand techniques; recommending actions/improvements.
· Forecast future revenues and expenditures toestablish cost structures
· Assistsin development of appropriate assumptions to be used in thebusiness models.
· Coordinating withother members of the finance team to review financial informationand forecasts
· Establishing andevaluating profit plans
· Respond toInternal and External Audit requests
· Analyze financial data by collecting,monitoring and creating financial models for decisionsupport
· Assists corporate officersand staff in special projects as assigned.
calendar_today4 days ago
location_onUnited Arab Emirates