Marketing and Collection Officer (BB-54590)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Marketing and CollectionOfficer
- Using various skip tracing methods to locateclients.
- Interviewing clients telephonicallyto establish their ability to pay debt.
- Overcoming stall tactics and objections, and suggestingsources of money for debt payments.
- Encouraging clients to utilize payment options such ascredit cards, and securing information for administrative servicesto process.
- Ensuring ACH requests areprocessed correctly.
- Negotiating settlementsby arranging clients’ payments over longer timespan.
- Confirming clients’information and payment agreements.
- Informingmanagement regarding effectiveness of strategies for variousaccounts.
- Complying with applicable laws,regulations, policies and procedures.
- High SchoolDiploma, GED, or suitable equivalent.
- Previouswork experience in customer service, sales, collections or relatedfield.
- Excellent knowledge of collectionprocesses.
- Excellent verbal communication,negotiation and people skills.
- Outstandingphone etiquette.
- Proficient computerskills.
- Proficient mathematicalskills.
- Resilient with impoliteclients
calendar_today6 days ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Profile Recruitment