Workshop Supervisor (BB-78455)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Workshop Supervisor
- Ensure all project are undertaken in a safe,efficient and professional manner, whilst fulfilling all necessarytechnical and quality requirements. Provide leadership andsupervision to personnel, to ensure the team is motivated, andproducing work to the required standards.
- Supervisionfor all daily activities, providing guidance, leadership andsupport to ensure all works are conducted safety and to therequired quality, and technical standard.
- Check attendance of the personnel and prepare/log dailytimesheets.
- Assign tasks and targets to theteam, ensuring the team works to the require projectguidelines.
- Manage the personnel load andensure all critical tasks are being addressed progressed accordingto delivery requirements.
- Monitor man hoursspent on projects and assist the Production Manager in identifyingpossible areas of improvement for future/similarprojects.
- Check incoming stock material inconjunction with the quality team and store.
- Check incoming project material in conjunction with thequality team and store, to ensure that it is correct.
- Manage store and goods used from stock, project material,general workshop tools, and equipment.
- Min/Maxof stock checking for consumables (welding electrodes, grindingdiscs, etc.) to ensure the workshop and project are prepared andalways have sufficient stock for upcoming projects.
- Participate in Project Kick Off Meetings to assist indetermining project requirements.
- Undertakeoffshore/onshore projects when needed.
- Ensuresthat production and productivity are maintained in accordance withworks schedule.
- Attend production meetings andprovide updated of the workshop projects.
- Responsible for HSE and the general housekeeping in theworkshop and yard.
- Working with QC todetermine welder qualifications and be involved in PQR’sand WPS’s to ensure a smooth operation and optimumresults.
- Review equipment and opportunitiesfor improvement in the workshop to ensure best possible output isachieved from production.
- ** Theresponsibilities and duties highlighted in this are indicative, andmay vary over time. Post holders are expected to undertake otherduties and responsibilities relevant to the nature, level andextent of the post.
- TradeQualified Welder/Fitter preferred, Piping/Structure/Mechanicalbackground or similar.
- Technical knowledge ofsteel fabrication (piping and structural).
- Understanding of related standards (ASM B31.3, API, ASMEIX, AWSD1.1) beneficial.
- Knowledge ofHigh-Pressure piping (5,000psi, 10,000psi, 15,000psi WP)beneficial.
- Understanding of Post Weld HeatTreatment, beneficial.
- Technical knowledge ofwelding processes (GTAW, SMAW, FCAW).
- TeamLeadership – Successfully manage and lead a team toproject or task completion.
- Project Management– Effectively manages projects by appropriately focusingon the critical priorities.
- Enforcing CompanyPolicies and Procedures – Aligns oneself, and encourageothers to align with company policies and procedures.
- Initiative when solving problems – Proactivelyidentifies the root causes of the problem. Keeps the big picture inmind when creating solutions.
- Collaboration– Works efficiently and inclusively with a range ofpeople, both within and outside of the organization.
** Offshore experience ismandatory
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work OilExec International