Credit Associate (BB-FF3A7)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
The role is to support the Fixed Income Portfolio Manager andthe Investment Team in general in analysing, researching,monitoring and tracking the fixed income markets and prepareregular investment reports. The fixed income universe includescorporate bonds, sovereigns and other structured products in the EMand MENA region.
- Conduct fundamentalcredit analysis on investment grade and high yield issuers(sovereigns and corporate) within the EM and MENAmarkets
- Track the new issuance market, conducttimely analysis on potential issuances and provide investmentrecommendations to the portfolio manager and the team based on theresult of the analysis
- Synthesize informationfrom credit rating reports, bond prospectus, managementpresentations and current financial news to constructissuer-specific credit opinions
- Analyzecorporate and government borrowers, and assist in the preparationof research reports including financial analysis, and assessment ofvaluation and potential investment returns
- Keep track of the key global macro developments (centralbank meetings, macro data, IMF reports, rating agency reports) andtheir impacts on interest rate movements, term structure, bondyields, etc.
- Monitor corporate bond, loan, andcredit default swap trading levels, using data to construct andmaintain relative value analysis tools
- Monitorcredit quality and exposure levels of existing holdings within theinvestment portfolios and assist portfolio managers in monitoringcompany and industry developments
- Assist inthe development and improvement of credit research tools, processand reporting
- Work closely with the portfoliomanager/team on any new mandates within the fixed income spaceincluding private debt, structured products, absolute returnstrategies, etc.
Support theinvestment team in investment administration duties from time totime in relation to the Fixed Income Portfolios TheCandidate
- Candidatesshould have 2-3 years experience in credit analysis or related workexperience working with a buy side investment team or sell sideresearch firm focused on fixed income
- Priorexperience using Bloomberg and MS Excel from a fixed incomeperspective is highly beneficial for the role
- Extensive knowledge in fixed income investment (bonds,rates, sovereigns, private debt, structured products)
- Understanding of investment fundamentals driving creditvaluations and pricing (leverage ratios, cash flow metrics, assetquality analysis, bond duration, yields); derivatives and relatedproducts
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onAl Ain, United Arab Emirates
work Robert Half United Arab Emirates