iOS Developer (BB-DA176)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: iOS Developer
- RequiredQualification: Bachelor/Masters in Computer Science or relevantfield.
- Required Experience: 4+ years ofrelevant experience
- You'llhave fun crafting performant iOS mobile application that interactwith massive distributed infrastructure on the back end to deliverpersonalization at scale.
- You'll workwith team of engineers to follow new trends in the marketplace andfind ways to implement these in our mobile applications to help ourcustomers build better experiences.
- You'll help the team achieve and maintain fullCI/CD and test automation coverage for fast and efficientreleases.
- You'll be part of amulti-functional development team with exposure to deep platformarchitecture across the stack, and you'll collaborateacross teams on large projects.
- Partner withthe product management team and other cross functional teams todefine and execute the feature road map and back end engineeringteams to build robust, well designed API contracts.
- You will have to perform code reviews and ensure that thecode quality is go high standards.
What You Need ToSucceed
- Comprehensiveknowledge of iOS mobile app development.
- Priorexperience in building Frameworks and SDKs.
- Strong programming skills including experience inlanguages like Objective-C, Swift etc.
- Workingknowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends,and emerging technologies.
- Strongunderstanding of iOS Apps architecture and implementation (MVC,VIPER, MVVM).
- Prior experience in buildingFrameworks and SDKs.
- Proficiency in Swift 4+,Xcode 10+.
- Ability to write productspecifications and actively participate in the planningphase.
- Ability to write model code forfunctional and non-functional requirements and help improve thecode quality standard across the team.
- Workingexperience with popular third party libraries for networking,async, image loading etc.
- Ability to createextendable and reusable eco systems & platforms andmobile.
- Solid understanding of implementingcontinuous Integration and Continuous Deliveryprinciples.
- Familiarity with Instruments,LLDB, and other debugging tools.
- Write wellstructured, documented, tested and maintainable code.
- Perform code reviews.
- Keep an eye onperformance, scalability, and security in the applicationdevelopment.
- Experience mentoring or helpingcolleagues optimize their code.
- Knowledge ontacking mobile performance issues.
- Knowledgeon unit testing.
- Strong intuition for UX andconsumer behaviour.
Nice To Have
- Experience with call, chat, e-commerce andgaming mobile application.
- Experience inproblem solving and debugging skills.
- Knowledge on Mobile Automation.
- Knowledge on test driven development.
- Experience with Security, mobile or otherwise.
Salary: AED5,000.00 to AED13,000.00/month
Experience: iOS: 4 years(Preferred)
Location: Abu Dhabi(Preferred)
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Mauqah Technology LLC