Senior Internal Auditor (BB-B98E6)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Creates & develops auditprograms in accordance with internal auditing standards.
- Conduct internal audits of various department functionsincluding operational and financial audits.
- Review findings and recommendations with Universityfaculty and administrators in a way that gains their acceptance ofproposed changes.
- Develop and makepresentations to the University community concerning internalaccounting controls and compliance.
- Ensuresaudit conclusions are based on a complete understanding of theprocess, circumstances, and risk.
- Determinecompliance with University and procedures, UAE laws and regulationsand University contractual requirements.
- Review documents, records, reports and procedures foraccuracy and effectiveness.
- Follow-up onfindings and recommendations to ensure appropriate correctiveactions are taken.
- Work with the universitycommunity to assist in the implementation of policies, proceduresand practices.
- Work to improve operational,functional and technical systems.
- Maintaincurrent knowledge of new developments in the accounting andinternal auditing fields as applicable to theUniversity.
- Performs miscellaneous job-relatedduties as assigned.
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onUnited Arab Emirates
work Ajman University