Elementary Head (BB-1C5A0)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Startdate: August 2020
Experience: Fiveyears post qualifying
SchoolVision / Ethos: This highly regardedinternational schools group have been asked to support the UAEVision and National Agenda 2021, and the Emirate of Abu Dhabi intheir commitment to establishing a ''First RateEducation System'' for all students. As part ofthis new initiative they have been awarded 4 schools in Al Ain tomanage and operate, with the aim of raising the quality ofeducation; playing a significant role in shaping the present andfuture lives of Emirati youth, with support from theirparents.
To achieve this target the aim is torecruit exceptional, highly skilled teachers who have theenthusiasm and ability to make a difference in these newinternational curriculum schools. The schools are KG level up toElementary Grade 6.
It is in one of theseCharter schools that a Head of Elementary is required. Primarybackground required - ideally in US curriculum. Previous UAEexperience is preferred but not essential.
Thegroup heading up these schools is renowned for running some of themost reputable and well regarded international schools in the UAEand joining this group and this specific reform project ispotentially career defining.
- A proven leader able to immerse themselves inthe project and "hit the groundrunning"
- A Bachelor of Education inPrimary or Early Years as per ministry regulations
- A minimum of five years post-qualifying experienceincluding previous school leadership
- Previousinternational teaching experience is particularlywelcomed
- Experience of students who have EAL(English as an Additional Language) - a distinctadvantage
- Driven leaders keen to implementchange
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onAl Ain, United Arab Emirates