Manager - Talent Management (BB-464A5)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- You will play a pivotal role indesigning, developing and implementing key human resourcesdevelopment initiatives.
- Establishmeasures in the areas of talent/organizational effectiveness,culture and business impact; create and maintainscorecards/dashboards that track talent outcomes and supportdecision making that drives strategic change.
- Develop and execute detailed plans for implementingassessment processes to diagnose organizational effectivenessopportunities.
- You would be the keyenabler to cascade a meritocratic, value-driven performance cultureacross the different business units.
- Performance management, learning and development ofsenior executives, talent retention, succession planning would allfall under you.
- Business need is to have aManager who creates the ROI on the function and understands theimpact of the same.
- You need to be someone notonly focusing on the long haul but also focusing on the real timebusiness needs.
- You'll be responsiblefor the successful implementation of the performance managementsystems across the group.
- Ability todevelop a culture that fosters inclusiveness and an organizationthat is "battle-ready" for the sweeping changesthat have been a part of the ecosystem for the last fewyears.
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onRas Al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
work Mindfield Resources