PR Manager - UAE National (BB-3A585)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: PR Manager - UAENational
- The PR manager is responsible for overseeingall of the organization's PR functions.
- Should be a PR professional who is capable of providingaccurate, relevant advice to the business, the business'clients and maintain healthy public relations.
- He must have sound knowledge of UAE law to appropriatelyadvise sales team as to how the fiduciary duties of the executivescan be discharged.
- He should use high level ofunderstanding of relevant laws, helps determine if a proposedcourse of action would run afoul of the laws related to economiccompetitiveness and monopolies.
- Responsiblefor planning, developing, and implementing marketing andcommunication strategies for an organization.
- Responsible for presenting these strategies to theorganization's clients, stakeholders, and the generalpublic.
- Aside from having an excellentunderstanding of the various business-related laws, must also havea deep knowledge of employment laws to aid in the human resourcefunctions of the business.
- Finally, aside fromoffering advice, the PR manager might also serves as the chiefcontract negotiator for the business.
- Candidates who have good contacts in Ministry of Labourand Department of Economic development will bepreferred.
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Quess Corp Management Consultancy