Site Manager (BB-01D54)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
WORK PERFORMED ANDRESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that the Turnaround (TA) is completed safelywithin the time in adherence to quality.
- Ensure that the site personnel are interviewed by COMPANYand mobilized to site on time.
- Ensure propercommunication with the Company TA Manager and prioritize allinstruction given by him.
- Ensure competent andadequate manpower and equipment (resources) are mobilized to sitefor the Scope of Work.
- Ensure his SafetyOfficer takes immediate corrective actions & preparescloseout report for all sub-standard conditions, incidents recordedat site.
- Coordinate all site activities withhis Site Key personnel.
- Ensure that hisPlanning team develops detailed Level – 4 schedule inconsultation & working with Company’s TA Planningteam and report the progress at the daily progressmeeting.
- Ensure proper resources &support is given to the sub-contractors.
- Ensure QA /QC In-charge effectively coordinates hisactivities.
- Directs his Sub-ContractorCoordinator to coordinate effectively with all subcontractor worksat site and providing them required support.
- Ensure his Administration team personnel requests forLOA’s on time with Company for application of Visas, OilSecurity Pass (Critical Infrastructure & Costal ProtectionAuthority).
- Ensure that his siteAdministration team submit all requirement for entry exit pass formanpower, equipment and materials etc. as per companyprocedure.
- Ensure that all the additionalworks get formal approval as per the agreed procedure incontract.
- Responsible for preparation andsubmission of TA Contractor comprehensive close-out report to thecompany.
calendar_today4 days ago
location_onRas Al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
work Allstream Global