Instructional Designer (BB-57A5B)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Create, manage,and deliver engaging training across multiple mediums and multiplelearning styles inclusive of Curriculum Development
- Partner with internal stakeholders and liaise withexperts regarding instructional design to develop e-learning coursecontent ensuring course designs comply with relevantstandards
- Using e-learning tools, buildingquizzes and interactivity; audio recording and testing coursesprior to their release and uploading courses into the LearningManagement Systems (LMS)
- Maintaining andrefreshing existing courses to reflect current products andtechnology
- Actively participate in TalentDevelopment initiatives, team activities, process development andimprovement, and HR team engagements
- Ensurethe maintenance of curriculum databases and training records andcontribute to the development of relevant & measurablemetrics for improved reporting
- Author,maintain and support a variety of reports or queries utilizingappropriate reporting tools. Help maintain data integrity byregularly validating data.
- Support the TalentDevelopment Manager and Chief HR Officer at client related meetingsand in enhancing the TD provision.
calendar_today4 days ago
location_onUnited Arab Emirates
work AMS Group