Sales Intern (BB-FDD2D)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Youare studying business, economics, computer science, or a comparablefield and are at least in the third semester of yourbachelor's degree or in your master'sdegree
- You possess very strong written andverbal skills in English and ideally.
- You arefascinated by technology and have solid basic ITknowledge
- You have a high ability to workindependently and structure complex tasks
- Youhave a willingness to travel on an occasional basis
- Full-time availability for a timeframe of up to 6months
- Very good MS-Office knowledge,especially in Excel
- Youhave already been able to successfully acquire relevant cloud/IT,consulting and/or sales experience through internships / previousjobs
- You completed the AWS Certified CloudPractitioner or Solutions Architect
calendar_today11 hours ago
location_onRas Al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
work Amazon Inc.