Quantity Surveyor (BB-3BC5A)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Quantity Surveyor
The successfulcandidate will be based at the clients office on a prestigiouslarge scale development in the leisure and entertainmentsector.
Responsibilities and Duties
In this role, you will report to the Senior QuantitySurveyor and closely with a team of QS and PM staff on a commissionto complete pre-contract work on behalf of a leading clientdeveloper in the leisure and entertainment sector.
Specific tasks will include assisting with thefollowing:
- Procurement of contractors
- Tender evaluation
- Cost Planning
- Feasibility Studies
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidates will have some pre-contractexperience working for either a consultancy or directly for aclient organisation
- Some exposure toprojects within the leisure & entertainment sector arepreferred.
- Candidates who haveworked as part of a pre-contract team on larger, complex projectsare desired
- Candidates must havestrong client facing skills
- Strongcommunication skills as well as excellent verbal and writtenEnglish
- Candidatesmust hold a degree qualification or similar equivalent. Due to theclients requirements for approval onto the project, candidates mustalso have a minimum of 9 years post graduate experience.
Additional Benefits Package andIncentives
- 30k - 38k AED p/m(depending on experience)
- Working Hours:7.45am - 5.15pm
- 26 days holiday + publicholidays
calendar_today9 hours ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Maxim Recruitment