Government Public Policy Manager (BB-4AA10)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Build up relationships with localGovernment, NGO and Academia in UAE and other selected GCC marketsto support the growth of the company
- Ensureregular contacts with policy makers and advisors in order tounderstand their vision, priorities and latest regulatoryrequirements.
- Build up long-term strategicrelationships with local partners and launch joint projects thatfeeds into government/NGO strategic priorities and companymission/vision.
- Work with internal teamstogether to shape the strategic, actionable plan and developproduct features and content standards in line with respectiveGovernments' regulations and frameworks.
- Actively identify emerging and significant policy issuesin these regional markets and engage with stakeholders and expertson issues of importance.
- Monitor political andsocial events in the region, and work with local teams to mitigateoperational risks.
- Communicate with localscholars, academic institutions and provide interpretation ofpolicy and regulations.
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onRas Al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
work Kingston Stanley