Relationship Officer (BB-B8576)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- To contactpotential customers and convince them about the Liability productofferings.
- Major accountability for aRelationship Officer is to ensure that business is solicited as perthe Central Bank of UAE guidelines and process.
- Ensuring that the conclusions on all the business sourceson Telesales leads, should be reported to ARM/RM
- To ensure that prospects are clearly communicated aboutthe company fixed deposit charges/terms and conditions.
- To ensure "Know Your Customer"requirements as prescribed by the bank are duly adhered to. Alllegal and compliance guidelines provided by the bank are adheredto.
- Data confidentially and secrecy norms ofthe bank are adhered to.
- To ensure that nocustomer application is misplaced and is kept in safecustody.
- To ensure that code of the conduct asper the company policy are adhered to.
- Verifythat potential customers satisfy all criteria required of a desiredcustomer profile as outlined by the company.
- Derive insight to competitor's sales activitiesand effectively report them to the Area Sales Manager/RelationshipManager.
calendar_today4 days ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates