Senior Planning Engineer (BB-94EF3)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Senior PlanningEngineer
Summary Senior PlanningEngineer
A fantastic careeropportunity for a Senior Planning Engineer to work for a blue chipinternational company on a variety of prestigious infrastructureprojects. You will be based in the group's Abu Dhabi officeand will be assigned to projects across the UAE wherenecessary.
- Reporting to the PlanningManager on all issues involving scheduling, planning, delays andcorrective action.
- To develop and monitorresource management (labour/Plant)
- To measureand monitor progress to get the actual production rates
- Ensure all planning activities comply with currentprocesses and procedures.
- Set the strategy ofthe package planning team and identify the role of eachplanner.
- Represent Planning function atmeetings and undertake team briefing.
Desired Skills and Experience
- IT literate and very competent with Microsoft andPlanning Software
- Strong presentation andcommunication skills
- Competent (and confident)in technical aspects of planning
- 6 - 8 yearsof minimum experience on planning of medium to large scaleconstruction projects
- Degree in Construction/Civil Engineering orequivalent essential
calendar_today1 hour ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Maxim Recruitment