Construction Disputes Lawyer (BB-06DBF)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- If you are alawyer within the contentous construction practice area eitherjunior or senior at a top tier international/magic circle/whiteshoe firm and ready for a new challenge I would be keen to speakwith you. I am currently working with a global law firm who areexpanding their team based here in Dubai.
- Thisrole will cover the full spectrum of complex litigation work acrossthe construction sector, engineering and international arbitration.The firm offers exceptional career progression whilst workingacross a broad range of international, challenging work.
- Whether you are based in the UK, Middle East, New York,Australia, Hong Kong or Singapore it would be great to speak withyou so please get in touch!
- The growing teamis looking to add another associate to further compliment theiroffering in the region. Candidates that are likely to be consideredwill possess a strong academic background and will have trainedwith a top tier international law firm in either the UK, US,Australia or New Zealand.
- If successful, youwill be offered the opportunity to work alongside a team ofincredible lawyers who are leaders within this practice area.Salary is competitive, above market rate along with a strategiccareer path.
- Thesuccessful candidate should have a minimum of 2 yearsPQE.
- Either UK, Australia, New Zealand or USeducated at one of the top institutions and have completed trainingat a Magic Circle or Top Tier firm.
- Preferablyadmitted to practice in the UK, Australia or the US.
calendar_today11 hours ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates
work Graviton Interiors