Senior Site Manager (BB-A6644)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: Senior Site Manager
The sitemanager carries out for GE customers the whole site projectexecution of the power
plants sold by GE in the respectof health, safety and environment, schedule, budget andcontract.
In particular but not limited:
- Manage the site team : SiteOrganization, Rules, Mob/Demob
- Provide thefocal point contact for the customer, partners and subcontractorson all site related issues, including technical advice, andconstruction execution strategies to the partner andsubcontractors, to ensure accomplishment of project/customerrequirements.
- Manage field execution includingthose of subcontractor(s) and liaisons with Partners to ensure allproject performance requirements, quality, EHS, schedule, andbudget are achieved.
- Manage site cost withinbudget, manage cost of quality, local purchasing process
- Set up EHS plan with EHS manager to ensure respect of EHSand LOTO rules
- Review and monitor Sitedetailed schedule to ensure compliance with the contractrequirements
- Provide on time and accurate sitereport of execution progress to project management.
- Anticipate issues : Identify performance issues andimplement risk mitigation and resolution actions
- Achieve high customer satisfaction
- Control punch item closure
- Ensurethat Lessons Learned are captured.
- Mobilize/demobilize GE site facilities, office equipment,utilities, security …
- Implementsite GFO administrative processes in alignment with locationrequirements
- In association with the GEMaterials Manager, Manage and control all GE supplied and sourcedmaterial
- Ensure the site Quality Program isimplemented
- Conduct all GE business activitieson site in strict accordance with all Company integritypolicies.
- Administer field work orders,back-charges, change orders and claim avoidance as related to fieldactivities.
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Engineering /project management from a reputable university
- At least 8 to 10 years in power plant project sitemanagement experience
- Strong incommunication
- Good teamwork
- Solid track record of power plant sitemanagement/execution
- Mechanical / ElectricalUniversity degree (comparable with bachelor / master) or equivalentexperience
- Appropriate experience in powerplant construction and engineering
- Appropriateexperience in management functions
- Goodproficiency in English
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work GE Power