Delivery Associates (BB-DBE21)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Loading, transporting, and delivering itemsto clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure thatorders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer issatisfied.
- Assisting with loading andunloading items from vehicles.
- Acceptingpayments for delivered items.
- Providingexcellent customer service, answering questions, and handlingcomplaints from clients.
- Adhering to assignedroutes and following time schedules.
- Abidingby all transportation laws and maintaining a safe drivingrecord.
- Preparing reports and other documentsrelating to deliveries.
- Willingness to adhereto assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, andtransportation laws.
- Strong time managementand customer service skill
- prior food orparcel/courier delivery experience is a must
calendar_today6 days ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates
work TASC Outsourcing