Seafreight Imports Executive (BB-C3A5B)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
• Trigger status codes inSalog.
• Proactive shipment updates tocustomers preferably by E-mail (KNLogin Monitoring and or Salogdocumentation).
• Ensure that Customersatisfaction is achieved by solving problems efficiently andsatisfactorily.
• Create and maintainprofitability sheets.
• Cooperate withBilling team and ensure Billing is done accurately.
• Responsible for FSL, closing with the principleof precaution.
• Establish effectivecommunication and relationships with customers, contractors andnational + international colleagues.
•Ensure that excellent levels of housekeeping are maintained in allareas of the department. • Report back all day to dayactivities within you trade lane to your line manager. YOUR SKILLSAND EXPERIENCES
• Bachelor inlogistics/supply chain management or any related discipline• Minimum years experience in SeafreightBusinesses within a multi-national company.
• Important team player and high customerorientation skills. •
Excellentanalytical and problem solving skills. •
Excellent communication and organizational skills alongwith fluency in English language.
calendar_today1 hour ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates
work Kuehne + Nagel