ADMINISTRATION OFFICER (BB-B3162)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
- Toprovide day-to-day administration of quality document control andrecords management support to ensure program wide compliance withregulatory and security requirements.
- Collectsoft and hard copy documents and scan and upload documents in thesystem as per the established procedures and ensure that recordsare captured and managed according to relevant standards and bestbusiness practices.
- Receive all technicaldocuments such as drawings, reports, specification etc. in order toregister them in the system.
- Providenotification of updates as required to registered document users,which may include issuing controlled hard copies and providingemail notification of the update in order to ensure that users areprovided with the latest document versions.
- Maintain controlled documentation using documentationmanagement system including conducting day-to-day document qualitychecks, maintenance and version control of electronic and paperdocuments and monitoring electronic folder structure in order toensure alignment to the organization’srequirements.
- Degree holder withexperience in the similar role.
- Ability toprioritize, manage time well, multitask andtroubleshoot.
- They must be computer-savvy andwell-versed in Microsoft Office products speciallyexcel.
- Strong interpersonal, communication andcustomer service skills.
- Ability to beingself-directed, the ability to work independently, and beinghighly-motivated/
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work Komtech Group