Learning Coordinator (BB-FC7FC)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Currently seeking an experiencedand degree educated Learning & Development Coordinator inDubai; our client is one of the most instantly recognizable globalmanagement consultancy organisations.
- Theyprides themselves on their adaptability and work ethics to ensurethey attract clients from a wide range of industry sectorsincluding energy, financial services, health care, private equityand telecoms and as such this role can offer great careergrowth.
- You will be responsible for the careerand training development of the business support teams, across allnon- Director and Partner levels of seniority, which encompasses anemployee headcount of approximately 700 employees for the MiddleEast region. Reporting to the L&D Manager, you will beengaged in the full planning, design and execution of all trainingrequirements and their effectiveness on the workforce. The rolewill encompass constant liaison with the wider HR team to identifytraining needs and ensure the curriculum is in line with companyobjectives, current trends and engaging for allattendees.
- The L&D Coordinator willdevelop the full curriculum on an annual basis and ensure theymanage the full scope of operations including selection oftrainers, registrations, attendees and cancelations and posttraining feedback, evaluations and analysis reporting to the seniorteam.
- Throughout this process you will alsowork to enhance all relationships with employees, externaltrainers, vendors and suppliers in order to represent theL&D department and the company's imagine at alltimes for being a forward thinking and professionalorganisation.
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates
work Irwin & Dow