ERP Analyst (Technical) (BB-B3B86)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Qualifications, Experience,Knowledge & Skills
- Oversee and provide technical troubleshooting support inorder to address user needs and problems, so that customersapplications are as efficient and effective as possible
- Develop the custom applications suits to the businesswith custom workflow and AME with either Forms or OAF.
- Develop data conversion and testing strategies andsuccessfully implement those strategies, provides applications andERP system support
- Design and build reportingand solutions to meet customers and client needs
- Maintains and upgrades applications including EnterpriseResource Planning (ERP) application modules (e.g., GL, AR, AP, FA,CM, Procurement, Inventory , Bill of Materials, Work in progress ,Contracts , i-Supplier, i-Procurement, Work flow , AME , WarehouseManagement system (WMS), OAF, Core HR, User hooks, Payroll,learning, Recruitment pl/sql, Reports(D2k,XML, Excel ) BI , ADF onthe versions 11.5.10, R12 and Fusion ) and other businessapplications
- Strong Techno-functional skillsin implementing, customizing, supporting and maintaining OracleApplications /Oracle e-Business Suite R11i/R12
- Analyze the client’s requirement and understandbusiness process flows in order to customize the businessrequirements.
- Developed prototypes to showcase any feature required for customers before decisionmaking
- Designed and developed Interfaces& data migration scripts Using Oracle APIs.
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onUnited Arab Emirates
work Sundus Recruitment and Outsourcing Services