INSPECTION ENGINEER (BB-8C78C)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: INSPECTION ENGINEER
Based at : Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Attending Pre InspectionMeetings on behlaf of EPC contractors / Clients
- Witnessing welding procedure & performancequalification
- Witnessed Mechanical Test forProcedure Qualification
- Stage inspection ofSKIDS, Pressure vessel, heat exchanger (shell & tube, Aircooled), Steel structure and Piping, starting from raw materialreceipt till final release
- Inspection ofplates, structural sections, pipes, fittings, steam traps &valves in accordance international standards.
- Inspection of process chemical at manufacturer'sfacility and witnessning sampling and chemical analysis.
- Witnessing of Pressure testing of pipes, vessels, heatexchangers & valves
- Vendor assessment,Expediting & Pre dispatch inspection
- Preparation of inspection reports with all findings,abnormalities if any and recommendations
- Review of test packages for welding and NDT completion,issue release for hydro static test
- Shopexpediting / procurement monitoring / material receiptinspection
- Bachelors Degree inMechanical Engineering
- CSWIP 3.1 (weldinginspection), BGAS CSWIP Grade 2 (painting inspection), ASNT level 2in RT, UT, PT and MT are mandatory.
- Certifications API 510, API 653 certifications and ISO9001 lead auditor will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 10-12 years of experience in oil and gasindustry.
- Candidate should be experienced inVendor inspection and skilled to prepare a detailed inspectionreport after the inspection visits.
- Thoughknowledge in the fabrication of heat exchanger, relevant codeknowledge is mandatory.
- Experience in pressurevessel, piping, valves, skids, steel structure aremandatory.
- Experience in rotating equipmentits balancing, pumps and its performance test, inspection ofchemicals will be an added advantage.
- Candidate should be skilled to verify and approve thefabrication drawing with respect to OEM drawings.
- Candidate should be skilled to prepare a detailedinspection / review report after each assignment.
- Candidate should have the following code knowledge asminimum ASME Sec VIII, ASME Sec II, ASME Sec V, ASME Sec IX, TEMA,API 667, API 660 etc.
- Proficiency in Englishand local language
calendar_today4 days ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates