Housekeeping Manager (BB-68F8F)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Evaluate Guest satisfaction levels and monitortrends with a focus on continuous improvement
- A Housekeeping Manager is responsible for overseeing allhousekeeping operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Memberexperience while evaluating guest satisfaction and settingdepartment targets and objectives.
- AHousekeeping Manager, you are responsible for overseeing allhousekeeping/Laundry operations to deliver an excellent Guest andMember experience.
- A Housekeeping Manager willalso be required to evaluate guest satisfaction and set departmenttargets and objectives. Specifically, you will be responsible forperforming the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Oversee housekeeping operations
- Operate within departmental budgets through effectivestock and cost controls and well managed schedules
- Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules,budgets, and policies and procedures
- Inspect,regularly, all fixtures, fittings, and appliances to ensurecompliance to standards and take action as necessary to conform tostandard
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onRas Al-Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
work Reliant HR Consultancy