General Manager - Sales (Medical Equipment) (BB-EC2ED)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
Job Role: General Manager - Sales (MedicalEquipment)
- Build, maintain and expand relationships withassigned partners utilizing in-depth understanding of strategy andbusiness model, medical devices industry and competitive landscapeof assigned area.
- Develop and execute newbusiness opportunities to drive innovation and drive sales throughselective campaigns via structured market research and businessplanning in alignment with the regional strategy and by using localand external resources.
- Support and drive thesales process in all sales-oriented activities via marketingsupport while developing and leading the execution of both short-and long-term business differentiation plans for innovation andcampaigns in the region.
- Manage overallselling activities within region, monitor tools to drive thebusiness into the financial target.
- Development, implementation, and monitoring of annualsales forecast.
RequiredEducation/ Skills/ Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical fieldor equivalent
- Excellent verbal and writtenCommunication Skills in English and Arabic
- 10+years of progressively more responsible sales experience, includingexperience with medical devices acquired in Sales Management orsimilar roles.
- Ability to work within a teamand as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changingenvironment.
- Comply with local regulations,other regulatory requirements, /policies and practices, operatingprocedures, processes, and task assignments. Maintain positive andcooperative communications and collaboration with all levels ofemployees and customers
- Must have a UAEDriving License
calendar_today11 hours ago
location_onAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
work NADIA Recruitment & Management Consulting