Specialist Anatomical & Clinical Pathologist (BB-C6913)
Found in: Neuvoo Premium AE
- Some of the Responsibilities include:
- • Performing specimen analysis by usinglaboratory tools and equipment, in order to study samples andperform tests to accurately analyze bodily fluids and tissuespecimens.
- • Looking forabnormalities in samples that evidence disease and conveying thisinformation to the relevant medical practitioner.
- • Using checklists, medical software, andretesting to get thorough and precise results.
- • Suggesting potential treatmentoptions.
- • Writing pathology reportsdetailing specimens tested, results of tests, and the finaldiagnosis.
- • Undertaking research toimprove identification and testing methods and finding innovativeways to treat disease.
- • Staying upto date with developments in the fields of pathology and medicalpractice.
calendar_today6 days ago
location_onDubai, United Arab Emirates
work Search Plus HR